“Good Location”

Ranked #1,265 of 1,802 Hotels in Paris
Adelaide
“Good Location”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

We spent 5 nights in this well positioned hotel. The staff were friendly, spoke good english and were helpful. The room was small (but it is Paris) and at night there was often noise from the street below (skateboarders in particular). The Metro is close-by as are cafes, restaurants and shopping.
The breakfast was very nice and good value. The woman serving the breakfast was very pleasant.
A nice 3 star hotel.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Strasbourg
Reviewed September 28, 2013

Newly refurbished and well appointed.

Single room really small (and its bathroom as well), but alright.

Reception staff nice and welcoming.

Good value for money, if compared to other three-star hotels in the area (an area I know well).

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Roberto L
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed September 12, 2013

We arrived at this hotel 5 hours before check in time, but the staff member at reception kindly let us check in. We were given a wonderful room on the second floor facing the street and we experienced no noise at night. The room was cosy and not too small and the bathroom was very spacious. Both the bathroom and the bedroom were very clean and our room had working air conditioning - such a blessing during the hot summer days and nights! All the staff, both those at the front desk and the maid were very kind, considerate and went out of their way to help us. The location of the hotel was great, just a short walk to the metro, a supermarket, and a grocery store and there are many great cafes nearby. Another great thing was that the Wifi worked wonderfully. I recommend this hotel greatly to all travelers.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank CaitJensen
Reviewed August 18, 2013

We were holidaying with family in Paris for 3 days. The staff was flexible and we were able to check in before time!
The rooms are a bit cramped. We had booked a double room and the single room. The bathrooms were also quite compact. Overall very clean rooms, well lit and ventilated. The was only 1 lift (which was not very well ventilated) and was quite slow.
The location was the highlight of this hotel. very close to 2 metro stations (Bourse and Grands Boulevards). Also short 15 minute walk to the Louvre museum. On check in the reception gave me a map of paris which was of great help.
The hotel also had free wifi without any restriction on the number of devices connected. We had 2 phones and a laptop. Connection was quite strong nearly everywhere in the building.
I got a stomach ache and the receptionist was very helpful in finding a pharmacy that was open at night.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank mathai13
Dublin
Reviewed May 22, 2013

Located just behind the Bourse in central Paris I found this to be a great choice for a recent 2 night stay when visiting Paris for a conference. It's very close to Bourse metro station as well so very convenient for public transport - always great in Paris.

Hotel is quite small and unobtrusive but I found nothing not to like. Welcome was warm and friendly and the room was very clean & comfortable. I found the location to be great - lots of great restaurants in the vicinity.

Great experience all round.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Pat S
Bromley
Reviewed March 1, 2013

Nearly got hopelessly lost trying to find the place, but made to feel very welcome when I arrived. Receptionist told me all the best ways to get to the key places in town, and could not have been more helpful.

My single room was very single, almost Japanese in size, but came with a full bath and shower so was ok. The decoration was a little dark, so I think everything was clean and ok. Breakfast was fine.

After exploring the area, I think this is a great location. A really good place for good value.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Fitzcaraldo
Landstuhl, Germany
Reviewed December 31, 2012

I booked a single hotel room for three nights. I got into Paris around 11 am and stopped off at the hotel, hoping to just leave my bag there, but they let me check into the room since it was available. You don't pay until you leave, so at check-in, they just gave me the room key, the wifi codes, and a map of Paris. I had a room on the 7th floor that was very adequate for a place to sleep at night. (It was a single bed with a desk and a private bathroom with a shower, so just was I needed.) I was on the street side, but I didn't have any problems with traffic noises and the view was nice. There was always someone at the front desk when I came in and out. The elevator is small and slow, but I was on vacation, so that wasn't a problem for me. (I would just take the stairs going down anyway.) The hotel is close enough to walk to much of the city, even the Eiffel tower was only about 35-40 mins walking, but there's also a metro station nearby. I'd definitely stay here again the next time I return to Paris.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo