Excellent hotel for such a central location and nice staff.
Rooms are tiny but nicely decorated, the staff is very kind and the breakfast is very good, especially for the price (12 EUR) !
A very good surprise for an independent small hotel on the center of Paris; the Louvre is at 2 minutes, and you are close to Notre Dame, Place de la Concorde, Pont des Arts, Les Halles, etc...
And the price is very reasonable.
A very good choice if you don't need a big bedroom !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The spirit of a location, the elegance of a place The Le Pradey hotel, tucked away on a tiny street near the Tuileries garden in a historical neighborhood overflowing with elegance, opens its doors to reveal a precious Paris. Between the great Louvre Museum and the glamorous rue Saint Honoré, anything you could wish for is just a few steps away. Discover the most inspired, intimate settings of a pure, serene address. A mineral-toned clarity in noble, voluptuous materials, furniture with just the right touch of modernity, charming, calm corners and muffled well-being with fragrant softness: the hotel Le Pradey's 19 rooms and 9 junior suites are devoted to perpetuating a seductive lifestyle. Pure luxury in some rooms, a Paris balcony or surprise themes in others and, of course, attention to detail in every room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Le Pradey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Pradey Hotel Paris
- Louvre Saint Romain Hotel
- Louvre Saint Romain Paris