We stayed at Le Pradley for six nights in late January of 2013, opting for the Hermes-themed room on the 5th floor.
ROOM: A gorgeous, king-size bed suite, with a small terrace and Hermes everything: wall-paper, cashmere blanket, leather couch, soaps, shampoos. It felt like a small apartment. The place is not cheap, but it's not exorbitant either.
STAFF: Very attentive, especially if you make use of them ahead of time. At our request, they made restaurant reservations before of our arrival, and emailed us with confirmations. When we arrived, our first room (which contained awkward stairs down to a very tight bedroom) did not meet our expectation and the hotel manager showed us different options.
LOCATION: Unbeatable. A block from the Louvre, the No. 1 train Tuileries subway station and the high-end stores of St. Honore. You are paying for location as much anything else.
QUIBBLES: For the price, there were some disappointing signs of wear and tear. The elevator (and there's just one) is scratched up, the fabric inside of it stained and a little gross. In our room, both of the metal towel hangers on the back door of the shower room were falling off the door. And our sitting room coffee table had a bunch of ring stains from previous occupants. Icky. To be clear, this is a great place, and these small issues did not detract terribly from the experience, but they are easily fixed. So the hotel should fix them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The spirit of a location, the elegance of a place The Le Pradey hotel, tucked away on a tiny street near the Tuileries garden in a historical neighborhood overflowing with elegance, opens its doors to reveal a precious Paris. Between the great Louvre Museum and the glamorous rue Saint Honoré, anything you could wish for is just a few steps away. Discover the most inspired, intimate settings of a pure, serene address. A mineral-toned clarity in noble, voluptuous materials, furniture with just the right touch of modernity, charming, calm corners and muffled well-being with fragrant softness: the hotel Le Pradey's 19 rooms and 9 junior suites are devoted to perpetuating a seductive lifestyle. Pure luxury in some rooms, a Paris balcony or surprise themes in others and, of course, attention to detail in every room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Le Pradey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Pradey Hotel Paris
- Louvre Saint Romain Hotel
- Louvre Saint Romain Paris