My wife and I checked out yesterday (11/24/12) after an 8 day stay for our honeymoon. We arrived about 8 AM on the 16th and they said our room might not be available until 1 or 2 PM. We expected that as the check-in time is 3 PM. They offered us a smaller room that was available immediately, but we said we'd wait for the room with a balcony. In less than an hour, they had it ready for us. The service was this good throughout our stay. The hotel and room were always spotless. The location is unbeatable. rue St Roch is a side street off rue De Rivoli. So you have the convenience without the noise. Since my wife and I don't eat very much for breakfast, we never ate at the hotel (19 euros each) but the breakfast area looked nice with a good selection. For an excellent, inexpensive breakfast or lunch, the Eric Kayser bakery is a 10 minute walk. The WiFi was rock solid and very fast. The Metro stop is a very short walk. It was wonderful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The spirit of a location, the elegance of a place The Le Pradey hotel, tucked away on a tiny street near the Tuileries garden in a historical neighborhood overflowing with elegance, opens its doors to reveal a precious Paris. Between the great Louvre Museum and the glamorous rue Saint Honoré, anything you could wish for is just a few steps away. Discover the most inspired, intimate settings of a pure, serene address. A mineral-toned clarity in noble, voluptuous materials, furniture with just the right touch of modernity, charming, calm corners and muffled well-being with fragrant softness: the hotel Le Pradey's 19 rooms and 9 junior suites are devoted to perpetuating a seductive lifestyle. Pure luxury in some rooms, a Paris balcony or surprise themes in others and, of course, attention to detail in every room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Le Pradey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Pradey Hotel Paris
- Louvre Saint Romain Hotel
- Louvre Saint Romain Paris