Very nice hotel. I stayed in the Opera suit, a suit with a very nice design, very romantic.
It simply creates a nice atmosphere for a nice and romantic weekend in Paris.
If you plan a romantic stay in Paris this Opera suit is the best to impress and to surprise your partner (the woman).
Very tasty breakfast, a nice bathroom, good service in everything.
Free internat and free Nespresso caffee.
Very friendly and professional employees, they help in finding the best restaurant or any other attraction in Paris.
I received from them a very good recommendation for the restaurant close to the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The spirit of a location, the elegance of a place The Le Pradey hotel, tucked away on a tiny street near the Tuileries garden in a historical neighborhood overflowing with elegance, opens its doors to reveal a precious Paris. Between the great Louvre Museum and the glamorous rue Saint Honoré, anything you could wish for is just a few steps away. Discover the most inspired, intimate settings of a pure, serene address. A mineral-toned clarity in noble, voluptuous materials, furniture with just the right touch of modernity, charming, calm corners and muffled well-being with fragrant softness: the hotel Le Pradey's 19 rooms and 9 junior suites are devoted to perpetuating a seductive lifestyle. Pure luxury in some rooms, a Paris balcony or surprise themes in others and, of course, attention to detail in every room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your Le Pradey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Pradey Hotel Paris
- Louvre Saint Romain Hotel
- Louvre Saint Romain Paris