This is a delightful boutique hotel in a location that can't be beat. It is on a quiet street in the centre of things, across from the Louvre, two steps from the Metro and around the corner from fancy shopping and normal shopping (i.e. real life). The staff is warm, the rooms are quiet and chic. It is decent value for Paris. The only sour note was the request to pay in advance. Tip: Use Place des Pyramides (around the corner) for taxis, to and from the hotel. Taxi access to the hotel isn't great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The spirit of a location, the elegance of a place The Le Pradey hotel, tucked away on a tiny street near the Tuileries garden in a historical neighborhood overflowing with elegance, opens its doors to reveal a precious Paris. Between the great Louvre Museum and the glamorous rue Saint Honoré, anything you could wish for is just a few steps away. Discover the most inspired, intimate settings of a pure, serene address. A mineral-toned clarity in noble, voluptuous materials, furniture with just the right touch of modernity, charming, calm corners and muffled well-being with fragrant softness: the hotel Le Pradey's 19 rooms and 9 junior suites are devoted to perpetuating a seductive lifestyle. Pure luxury in some rooms, a Paris balcony or surprise themes in others and, of course, attention to detail in every room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Le Pradey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Pradey Hotel Paris
- Louvre Saint Romain Hotel
- Louvre Saint Romain Paris