I stayed here with my girlfriend for 4 nights. Everything was very nice in the common area when we came in. A nice sitting area with a fireplace, magazines and self serve bar. The room was small but that was expected for Paris. The bathroom was very nice with a large shower. The room also had a small TV and mini bar. The keys were also the old fashioned lock and key, not the electronic ones that most hotels use. It is very close to a metro stop and from the hotel to the louvre or eiffel tower was probably only 15 minutes vis metro with one transfer. We didn't do breakfast there as there is a great pastry shop outside the hotel and to the left a block or two. The staff was friendly and spoke English well but not fantastically. I would probably stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just 15 minutes walk from Montparnasse, hotel ATELIER Montparnasse is a design hotel of 40 air conditioned rooms that can accommodate 1 or 2 people with complimentary wireless internet access. This 3* hotel is an ideal base for the discerning business person, for Champs-Elysées and Porte de Versailles Exhibition Centre (a 15-minutes metro ride), or for exploring Paris's many tourist or pleasure attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo, Agoda and Hotwire so you can book your Atelier Montparnasse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atelier Montparnasse Hotel Paris
- Alesia Montparnasse Paris
- Alesia Montparnasse Hotel Paris