I have travelled quite a bit for work and leisure, and I was in awe of this little boutique hotel on my recent stay in Paris.
The atmosphere of the hotel made me feel right at home and the people at the hotel were so nice and accommodating. The attention to details were amazing, including the brightly colored tassels at the end for your room keys. The room itself was clean, cozy and the bed was really comfortable. Not to mentioned the amazing tub in my room!! Everywhere I looked there was a piece of furniture or decor that I wanted for my own home.
I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone who is traveling to Paris for work or vacation!!
This place is a 5/5 for sure
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just 15 minutes walk from Montparnasse, hotel ATELIER Montparnasse is a design hotel of 40 air conditioned rooms that can accommodate 1 or 2 people with complimentary wireless internet access. This 3* hotel is an ideal base for the discerning business person, for Champs-Elysées and Porte de Versailles Exhibition Centre (a 15-minutes metro ride), or for exploring Paris's many tourist or pleasure attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Priceline so you can book your Atelier Montparnasse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atelier Montparnasse Hotel Paris
- Alesia Montparnasse Paris
- Alesia Montparnasse Hotel Paris