This hotel is a real gem! It's modern, exceptionally clean and decorated to a beautiful standard and has a quirkiness and chicness about it! The staff were so polite, friendly and helpful and we couldn't fault them. We booked a junior suite at a very reasonable price- around £120 p/n. The best thing about it was the giant illuminated bath (big enough for 2). There was tonnes of storage space for hanging clothes and it's well lit with 2 large windows with views of the typical Parisian streets below and we had lots of room to maneuver in. The free WiFi is a good bonus and the bed was so comfortable and bigger than you average double too. We wish we could've taken it home with us. The breakfast is 12 euros each, which I guess could be considered a lot but it's a buffet so you can fill your boots if you wish to! So if you're only planning on eating a croissant and drinking a coffee then a Petit Dejeuner in one of the café's a stones throw away would probably suit you more otherwise it's a good deal! The road where the hotel is situated is pretty quiet and there is a selection of café's, boulangeries, patisseries, fromageries and chocolateries etc and a 5 minutes walk up the road is where there there is more hustle and bustle with lots of bars and restaurants to choose from. Penerty metro is just a minute or 2's walk from the hotel and then you can jump on the train and be pretty much anywhere in Paris in about 30-40 minutes maximum. The chambermaid came and delivered fresh towels and made our bed (properly) everyday- she even folded my clothes for me! The only thing that I would like to have seen (and this is really only little) is maybe some modern art prints on the wall to add a splash of colour to the monochrome look but that really is the only thing I would change.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just 15 minutes walk from Montparnasse, hotel ATELIER Montparnasse is a design hotel of 40 air conditioned rooms that can accommodate 1 or 2 people with complimentary wireless internet access. This 3* hotel is an ideal base for the discerning business person, for Champs-Elysées and Porte de Versailles Exhibition Centre (a 15-minutes metro ride), or for exploring Paris's many tourist or pleasure attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Atelier Montparnasse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atelier Montparnasse Hotel Paris
- Alesia Montparnasse Paris
- Alesia Montparnasse Hotel Paris