La Maison Favart
$2,005
$1,716
  • Pool
1,606 results
All reviewsopera comiqueboutique hotelpool and saunamassage bedhonesty barspa areahonor barquiet streetbeautiful hotelopera housenespresso machinedeluxe roomlovely boutiquewonderful stayfavorite hotelour honeymoonminute walk
Reviewed April 21, 2014

My family and I just returned from a 8 night stay at La Maison Favart! It was an amazing experience! We booked our stay there because of all the outstanding reviews we read and we were not disappointed! Everything from the room to the décor and the service was outstanding! What a true gem! We plan on going back just so we can stay there again!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Jane K
stéphanie B, Directeur général at La Maison Favart, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2014

Dear Guest,

Even if our goal is of course to exceed your expectations it is actually thrilling to read that we succeeded!

Our new "Petite Maison Favart" will open in may 2014 and will accommodate families like yours.
We would love to welcome you again and make your stay even more pleasant.

Warm regards from the Team!

Reviewed April 20, 2014

Since this was our first trip to Paris, we wanted to make it special. We were so glad we chose this wonderful hotel. We stayed for 4 nights during the second weekend in April. We had the Chantilly suite, which is stunning. Being an interior designer, I especially appreciate the decor of this hotel. The fabrics are beautiful, and the details are just amazing. It was everything I hoped for. The staff is so friendly and helpful. Gilles was so kind to us, helped us with directions, and was very genuine and always welcomed us with a smile. The breakfast they offer is very good, and the dining area is so charming and comfortable. The well being area is also very nice and a great addition to the other comforts. We felt like we were staying with friends in a beautiful home rather than in a hotel. When we checked out, they gave us a "keepsake" book with pictures of the hotel. It is a great reminder of our wonderful stay.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Alisha M

Dear guest,

Thank you for choosing such a nice title for your TripAdvisor posting following a recent visit to La Maison Favart!
We thank you for your thoughtful comments regarding the room decoration and our service!

We look forward to welcoming you again very soon.

Reviewed April 17, 2014

We found La Maison Favart through TripAdvisor when planning our honeymoon. We were looking for a perfect "Paris" accommodation, quiet, private and romantic, and close to everything! We were not disappointed, in fact, our expectations were exceeded by the beautiful décor, immaculate conditions, and expanded well-being area. We loved the newly added massage bed. They staff was also very warm and attentive. The location was just amazing, we were able to get to all our sight-seeing destinations, fantastic restaurants, and amazing shopping with very little effort. There is plenty to see and do within walking distance and the subway is extremely convenient. Overall, our stay at La Maison Favart made our honeymoon the unforgettable time we had hoped for; we cannot wait to return!

Room Tip: We stayed in a deluxe queen room
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jwrzosek

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for this very positive and encouraging feedback!

We appreciate the quality of your opinion and sincerely hope to welcome you again soon.
As you wrote it, most of our clients come especially in La Maison Favart to celebrate their honeymoon, wedding anniversary, engagement ...It is the perfect place for a romantic trip!

Kindest regards,

Reviewed April 16, 2014

I also booked into the La Maison Favart mainly because of the favorable reviews here and I was not disappointed. Thank goodness for Trip Advisor and the many travelers who take the time to write up their experiences.

I spent four nights here in early April 2014. This was a business trip to attend a trade show at the Paris Nord Villepinte Expo Center on Thursday and Friday with Saturday free for shopping and sightseeing. The hotel is located very well for both purposes. The trip to the expo center involves two transfers on the Metro and the RER B (the same train that runs to the airport) but the subway station is only 3-4 minutes away and the entire trip was less than 40 minutes, probably a lot faster than taking a taxi on a weekday and definitely cheaper. Detailed instructions from Hakim at the concierge made the trip quite easy.

The hotel is on a quiet side street with little traffic. There is a small plaza almost in front of the hotel and my room (52) faced this direction. I was a little concerned that there could be some noise emanating from it, but, possibly because the weather was cold, I didn’t notice any. I’m not sure what it would be like in the summer though. I think someone with a child was staying in the room above me for I occasionally heard some footsteps and thumping, but fortunately it was not a problem and the room was quiet at night.

My room was beautifully furnished and had everything a traveler needs and then some. It was a little small and I could not get out the door while my large suitcase was fully opened (on the floor), but this is typical for Paris hotels. There was a coffee maker, a refrigerator and a safe inside a small closet next to the bathroom door. On the desk was a picture book of Paris which I was told I was free to take home and it is a nice addition to our coffee table collection. The bathroom was quite spacious with a large tub and plenty of hot water, very welcome after spending the day walking through a trade show or walking around Paris. The curtains kept out the light very well. The complementary Wifi connection in the room was very good.

Prior to arriving at the hotel, I emailed the concierge requesting evening restaurant reservations within walking distance of the hotel, and Boris responded right away that he had booked us into two very nice restaurants. After I arrived back home I had another email from him informing me that I had left a jacket in the closet of my room and asking for an address to send it to. He put it in the mail to me the next day. All of the hotel staff were cordial, helpful and spoke excellent English.

For my Saturday of shopping and sightseeing, the location was perfect. The Galleries Lafayette and Printemps department stores, as well as the Madeleine district, are only about 10 minutes’ walk, so some of the best shopping in Paris is very handy. In the direction of the Bourse Metro station about 6-7 minutes away is a cluster of foreign exchange dealers lining Rue Vivienne. They offer the best exchange rates I have ever seen anywhere, much better than the rates available at the airport. The next time I come to Paris, I will buy just a small amount of Euros at the airport if I have to and purchase the rest here.

Incidentally, my flight home from CDG was on Sunday around 1300. Since I had a lot of luggage, I took a taxi, around 10 AM. The streets were nearly empty and the trip took only about 35 minutes, quite a pleasant contrast to the traffic jams I have experienced on weekdays.

I hope to return to this excellent hotel someday!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank Hal O
stéphanie B, Directeur général at La Maison Favart, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2014

Dear guest,

Thank you for choosing us and for posting this very kind review! We are all happy that we could contribute to making your trip to Paris memorable and that the décor of your room and the service were to your liking.
We thank you very much for recommending us to fellow travelers and hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the future.

Yours sincerely,

S.Richez

Reviewed April 13, 2014

Checking in with my wife in a classic room was a mistake as a last station in our trip and having 3 large languages. Although it was well organized, it was better suited for travelers with limited room space requirement. Thanks for the great hotel staff; they were able to upgrade us in Deluxe Room that was exactly what we expected and accommodate our needs.

This is my second stay in this hotel which I consider as second home. It has relaxing atmosphere, great staff, and well maintained facilities. Looking forward to try Favart’s new expansion building expected to be ready by June/July 2014.

Thanks for making our experience in Paris as the most wonderful moments in our trip.

Room Tip: Classic rooms are confined in space more suited for single travelers or couples with limited space need
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank faisalQ8traveler

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your comment and having chosen to stay again at la Maison Favart.
As I explained to you during your stay, we will open in may "La Petite Maison Favart", next to the hotel. It will be a little house with 2 bedrooms, a living rom and a dining room. We could accommodate your all family. The guests will be able to use all the services of the hotel: the well-beeing center, the massage bed, the room service...

Looking forward to welcoming you again very soon,

Yours sincerely