- Wonderful breakfast with fresh fruit juices, crossiants and delicious jambon and cheese.
- Woinderful staff, very attentive and helpful. They try to read your wishes from your lips.
- Great location only 10 min walk from Louvre and other central locations.
- Have lunch or dinner at the Brasserie "La Saotico". It's superb!
A few criticisims in the details, which cause the one minus point:
- The scrambled egg was really really bad, and they can not make you other egg-dishes.
- The living room downstairs in front of the reception is way to full of seats and tables. Looks like a furniure store. Guys: empty spaces are an element of design. Use it!
- The water in the pool downstairs is about 3 or 4 degrees too cold, given the jacuzzi and SPA like feel to the whole room.
- The lights in the bathroom above the shower in room 52 are flickering annoyingly. Please fix.
- The shower curtain was missing in our bathroom upon check-in. They fixed it later that day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Maison Favart will open on the 13th april 2012 after 1 year and a half of renovation. 31 Bedrooms, 4 suites and 2 duplex will be proposed to you. It will be a 4 star hotel, serving a very nice buffet breakfast. A honesty bar, a sauna, a relaxing pool, a fitness room will be at the disposal of our guests. In every room, you will find air conditionning, king size bed, minibar, safetybox, tv with free moovies, coffee and tea facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, ACCOR, Despegar.com and Jetsetter so you can book your La Maison Favart reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Favart Hotel Paris