La Maison Favart
$249
$201
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $233/night.

$368
$1,585
$1,530
  • Pool
1,604 results
All reviewsopera comiqueboutique hotelpool and saunamassage bedhonesty barspa areahonor barquiet streetbeautiful hotelopera housenespresso machinedeluxe roomlovely boutiquewonderful stayfavorite hotelour honeymoonminute walk
Reviewed December 7, 2012

Firstly the hotel is smart and clean and recently refurbished to a high standard,we stayed in room 52 overlooking the small square, the room was not overly small and the internal hall helped to give a feeling of space,fabulous shower,with seperate toilet . The room was very quiet and the bed comfortable . The metro station is 2mins from the hotel,and if you have not been to Paris before the metro is easy to use,you will wait for less than 5 minutes for any train,found it was really worth buying the carte visite.One dissapointment about the hotel was the breakfast,costing 22euro,the hot food was limited and the tables to small,top tip go and have breakfast at Laduree on the Champs Elysees (28euro).

1  Thank VictorMidlands
Reviewed December 6, 2012

Is it possible that this hotel is the best in Paris? In my view yes , the hotel PHENOMENAL. The staff were polite helpful and lovely. I'm not too sure what to write about this to be honest; I've never in my life written on-line about a hotel. All I can say is "Is Paris one of the most romantic cities in the world" YES "And is La Maison Favart one of the best hotel's in the world" YES

PS Get a cab from the station it is only 8 euros and only 10 minutes away!

1  Thank JohnnyWh
Reviewed December 6, 2012

We had an excellent stay at La Maison Favart, the hotel is a small(ish) boutique hotel in the Opera district, perfect for a short walk to most shopping areas or the Louvre.

The Comedy Opera opposite is being refurbished, so the view outside the hotel is not the greatest and I was a little underwhelmed by the initial outside impression - but that all changes once you enter...

It feels like a small family run hotel, with great service, and beautiful decoration and even a lovely spa/sauna which is perfect after a hard day shopping/sightseeing

The room had a lovely little balcony area to sit in the evening, although we didn't use it as it was december!

The TV includes films and music for free along with local info and general information, one of the best systems I have used at a hotel. They also inlcude an ipod dock which was put to good use.

The staff were brilliant whenever we needed help, they have a computer in the lobby so I could print tickets I bought online for various shows/sites (well worth doing to avoid the queues)

I would highly recommend it to anyone wanting a nice luxury but homely hotel whilst in Paris

Thanks to La Favart for making our stay special

4  Thank TiredSeeksComfyBed
Reviewed December 4, 2012

This boutique hotel was outstanding. The service provided by the staff was excellent. They were very accomadating. They helped us find restaurants, called for us, printed maps for us and arranged our transportation too. As soon as we entered the hotel Boris wanted to make sure that the private driver he had arranged for us was on time and had helped with our baggage, etc. They provided umbrellas because it was raining and when we asked if we could use one the guy at the desk said we could keep it if we wanted. One night we stayed in the lobby until 430 am drinking and laughing and not once did they tell us we need to leave. The rooms were superpurb! My cousins stayed here too and each room was decorated different and very chic. Very clean rooms/bathrooms. There was nespresso machine in each room....I couldn't have enough coffee! I hope one day we can come back!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
4  Thank Nazanin K
Reviewed December 3, 2012

My husband and I just returned from a short getaway and we booked at La Maison Favart because of all the favorable reviews on this site and we were not disappointed!! The staff is truly wonderful and so helpful that you feel very welcome, which is a great feeling when you are staying in a big city like Paris. The furnishings and design of the lobby and breakfast room are beautiful and we loved our room. We had a suite which was well appointed and spacious. We will definitely recommend to our friends and will look forward to returning at some point for a future visit!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple