“Fantastic Boutique Hotel In Paris”
Review of La Maison Favart

La Maison Favart
Ranked #22 of 1,809 Hotels in Paris
Reviewed October 2, 2012

Friendly staff, quiet location one street down from great restaurants and nightlife. Small rooms but that is typical for Paris. Very clean and wonderful service. Wife and I spent five days and don't have anything negative to say. Great find in the heart of Paris.

3  Thank bgr8fl
Write a ReviewReviews (1,543)

Reviewed October 1, 2012

When we arrived, the hotel was smaller than we had expected, but the service and features far exceded our expectations. The staff were all professional yet made you feel like you were a guest at their home. The room wasn't very big but it had everything you needed and beautifully arranged. The area felt safe and had a good mix of regular business parisians and some tourists. We are definitely staying again on our next trip to Paris.

3  Thank PaulSeoul_Korea
Reviewed September 30, 2012

We stayed in suite 64 on the sixth floor and had a wonderful view and a delightful stay. The design is elegant and contemporary and very comfortable. The spa is a luxurious escape and very funky. Breakfast featured fresh fruit salad, honeys, warm patisseries, cheeses and hams. We will stay here again. Recommend.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
4  Thank James B
Reviewed September 30, 2012

I recently returned from a two night stay at the hotel and I must say it was wonderful. The pictures on the hotel's website are exactly how it looks in person...charming, yet also sophisticated. The location is great as well, we were able to walk pretty much everywhere on our agenda. The staff was fantastic...they genuinely make you feel that they want you to have the most pleasurable experience while in Paris...very helpful and friendly. Very very possibly my favorite hotel in Europe!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank alexis w
Reviewed September 25, 2012

It's my first time writing on tripadvisor even though this website is "must" when anybody is travelling from anywhere. Anyways, the hotel can be described in one word, AWESOME! I was searching x 10000 for clean, quite, not too busy, and boutique (must try in Paris) hotel in Paris, when I came across Favart Hotel, it was exactally what I was looking for. Pictures of the Favart hotel were perfect (I should say chic but cute)! When me and my husband arrived... no regrets! It was very much like posted pictures on tripadvisor! The room we got was on the first floor, it was not "huge" but not "tiny", perfect size for just two of us (enough room)! Staff were friendly and spoke English with no problem (we did not have much problem so we really did not have much chance to really interact with hotel staff)! Amentities were as it's shown in pictures. Me and my husband did use the pool and sauna which were great! Greatly recommended, even if you are only going to use it for a short period of time :D I felt the hotel was close enough from everything... subway station is also steps away from the hotel~ Just saying, visit and you will see what I'm talking about :)

3  Thank tina s
Reviewed September 25, 2012

It exceeded my expectations, and that is after having read the glowing reviews on Tripadvisor. Truly wonderful service and you feel pampered. The rooms are spacious, spotless and nicely decorated! All the staff was just amazing, everyone was friendly and helpful. I will definitely stay there again

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
4  Thank Eden R
Reviewed September 25, 2012

My husband and I have just returned from the three night stay in Maison Favart. We chose the hotel as we wanted a special hotel to celebrate a birthday and we were not disappointed. From the moment we entered the hotel we felt we entered a comfortable oasis from the bustle of the city. Staff members all went out of their way to assure us their best attention and nothing was too much trouble ( Gilles must be singled out for his friendly and helpful manner). As befits the boutique status of the hotel there were special touches which added a touch of magic to our stay. Rooms are very well appointed with a great coffee machine. Breakfast was much more than the coffee and croissants we have experienced in other French hotels and even extends to fluffy scrambled eggs, sausages and bacon.
A dip in the plunge pool is very welcome after a day pounding the streets!
The hotel is well located around the corner from two Metro stations and a five minute walk from Boulevard Haussmann and the big department stores.
This is the hotel for that special trip to Paris. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it - go see for yourself!

4  Thank lgrahambrown20