1,446 results
All reviews gare du cadet metro station eiffel tower minute walk free soft drinks via eurostar croissants lounge area within walking distance rooms are small would definitely stay here again clean hotel breakfast was included wi fi very pleasant stay lovely room visit paris
Selected filters
Reviewed September 26, 2016

definitely impressed. our room had a view of the street -- but wasn't excessively loud... very comfortable room and bed - amazingly good breakfast. this is a gem! i hope we get a chance to stay here again - loved it!!!!!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Lesleysask
Reviewed September 26, 2016

Four of us in two double rooms for an overnight stay all agree this was a magical little find. The decor is retro 60s downstairs, extremely friendly staff, a lovely little area to have free hot and cold drinks in reception.
The beds were deliciously comfortable and despite not being large rooms there was good hanging space and a reasonable size bathroom.
Breakfast in the downstairs cellar space was good, best scrambled eggs I've ever had in a hotel buffet! Altogether we felt good value for money and we will probably visit again when we are next in Paris. The complimentary umbrellas were a godsend too!

2  Thank alibot789
Reviewed September 25, 2016

I stayed here for a week on a business trip. I interacted with three of the front-desk staff (including Eva) and they were all friendly and accommodating. All of them spoke good English, so if your French is poor like mine, you can still manage. When I needed an iron and an ironing board, they were in my room later that night. When I needed another blanket, it was also provided quickly.

The room itself was small but clean. There are free non-alcoholic drinks in the room. The Wi-Fi was acceptably fast. The free hotel breakfast is decent. Finally, the location in the 9th arr. is convenient, within walking distance of hotels, subway lines, restaurants, etc. I walked to the Louvre in about 30 minutes.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank David S
Reviewed September 21, 2016 via mobile

Good location, friendly staff, nice breakfast offering, free mini bar and snack area a nice bonus. All at a very reasonable price. The rooms are modern, comfortable bedding, nice bathrooms. All in all, solid dependable quality

Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank theforker13
Reviewed September 19, 2016

Very nice hotel, clean and very confortable. Nice restaurants around hotel, metro and train station very closed by. Walking distance both. Relax neighborhood and easy to walk
My next hotel in Paris, worth to repeat. Has free soft drinks either in lobby as in mini bar.

• Trip type: Traveled on business