$186
$173
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $231/night.

$161
$152
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $176/night.

$169
$155
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $173/night.

$350
$332
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $408/night.

$317
$291
$425
$385
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $501/night.

Hotel Eiffel Seine(Paris)
$180
$134
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $170/night.

$289
$230
Official Hotel Site
$248
$230
$397
$349
1,081 results
All reviewsopera houseapple storewow suitespectacular roommarvelous suitebliss productsopera viewspg platinumpalais garniercozy roomhotels around the worldgallery lafayetterestaurant staffroissy bushotel baran upgraderain shower
Reviewed March 20, 2013

To be honest, when I'm in Paris I want to feel like Napoleon when choosing hotels. Normally I go for George V, The Ritz, or..., enfin, you get the picture. This time my wife chose based on a review in our American Express Magazine, Departures. It was to be the W. One of Paris' newest and most lauded hotels.
We were not disappointed! The rooms have an individual theme and though not large, all the suites were taken by one family when we stayed, they were cosy and very well appointed. Our abutted the Apple Store and overlooked the Opera and was, with good aim and a strong arm, a stone's throw from Galleries Lafayatte. Unlike other times, we either walked or taxi'd everywhere.
The staff was exceedingly helpful, young, crazy good-looking, and multi-lingual. Nothing was too much effort.
It took us a few days to clue on to the fact the W's bar was also one of the hottest destinations for the hip, beautiful, and well-heeled after work and on the weekends. Because of it's location, the outside bar is located on the meeting corner of two busy roads, it's both a place to see and be seen. And with a fantastic cocktail list and Dom Perignon by the glass, who could ask for anything more.
The hotel also has a gym, which comes in handy if one orders too much room service.
My only criticism would be that these days, at a certain price point, I expect free internet service. Too many hotels still don't offer this and they should listen to customers' requests. At the very least offer it in the restaurant or bar. In short though, I will most certainly return! Who needs internet in the room, when you have Paris around you anyway!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank RvanD
Reviewed March 20, 2013

Seems to me there are a lot of great reviews of this hotel. My view on the place is slightly different. I'll make it as simple as possible:

Pros:

Good location
Clean and new rooms (important in Paris)
Helpful staff
Youthful vibe (unlike other hotels in the price range which will be fanny pack style tourists)
Concierge did a very good job
Interesting and well stocked minibar
Cool modern aesthetic

Cons:

We had a "spectacular" level room. It was less than spectacular. There was no seperate bathroom, what I mean to say is that the bathroom is right in the room and it has a toilet closet. If you are looking to get romantic, I suggest avoiding this hotel or getting a higher class of room. Nothing kills a mood like someone audibly going to the bathroom.

Cheap airport style toilet paper

Poor location for getting a taxi on the fly (they will call one for you and it will have 10EUR on the meter already)

Small rooms (not too small by Paris standards though - just not an American size)

Staff fails to properly execute a wake-up calls - set your own alarm

Service in the lounge is spotty

Overall:

I want to qualify this review by saying that I have stayed at the Plaza Athenee. When I last stayed there 2 years ago I paid about twice what the room at the W cost. I am mentioning this because the W, despite its flaws, is a pretty good value. However, if you are American, and you are expecting the type of W room you would find in the US, you will be very disappointed. Keep the bathroom thing in mind and adjust your expectations accordingly.

Room Tip: Ask about the bathrooms. Seek out an L shaped room at a minimum if the concern I have indicated resonates with you.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank R B
Reviewed March 16, 2013

The W by the Opera is very cool. While the rooms are a bit small in general, they are very slick. The only thing is that we had to move because of a bad smell in the shower, and since there is no door between the bathroom and the bedroom, it was an emergency situation. There was a sign that construction might be going on in the mornings and we were provided with earplugs? I didn't hear a thing. It was a nice stay. The bar has a DJ on certain nights and it looks like fun, we were to tired from exploring the city. I still think the toiletries are too small. But this is the W standard Bliss issue toiletries. The price has to be right for us to stay there again. There is not much else to say, which is saying a lot.

Room Tip: High floor, but not the top.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
olivier s, Directeur général at W Paris - Opera, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2013

Dear Anthony 2013,

I am happy that you enjoyed your stay in Paris with us. I have also noted the issue with the shower, which was due to an unfortunate lack of water in the sink. Nothing that could not be fixed immediately.

I am also happy that we had the opportunity to give you a taste of the Whatever Whenever spirit in Paris. For your next stay, stay tuned, you may enjoy some nice Music performances as this time you could not make it.
Anything you need, just ask, Cécile, our W Insider will be glad to prepare some unexpected places to discover while you are in the City of Lights...

Meanwhile, I wish you a fantastic day.
Olivier

Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

I have chosen this hotel due to the nice reviews on this site, and I didn't regret my decision.
The location is superb, the service is great, and the hotel is new and modern.
The concierge is great.
I would , for sure, stay again at this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2013

I am happy that you followed the previous travellers reports to select the W hotel for your stay in Paris.
You now have some new friends in Paris! I advise that you stay tuned! Join us on our social media scene and you will be regularly updated on our Fashion, Music and Design calendar. What's New / Next in Paris and more generally in France is our mission to entertain our guests while enjoying a pause in the city of Lights!

I wish you a great day!
Olivier

Reviewed March 14, 2013

We stayed at the W Opera paris and were really impressed by the quality of service at the hotel.

At the outset would like to state that rooms are comparitively smaller but the locaton of the hotel is great.
You have great shopping around the hotel, good choices to eat and the metro station is a 5 minute walk.
The conciege team at the hotel puts in an extra effort to help guide you on whatever questions/ suggestions you are seeking.
I have been to paris in the past but my experience at W was WOW and would surely go back and stay there

Room Tip: I could not comment on the choice of rooms but have a suggestion on an inexpensive way of getting to the hotel from CDG airport. There is a direct bus which leaves every 10 - 15 minutes from the airport (I believe it goes to every terminal) and drop you at the Opera. The drop off is just a 5 minute walk from the hotel .It is an effiecnt way to travel if you do not have a lot of luggage and want to save some money.(Taxi fare is appx 65 euros but i think the bus charges about 10 euro's per person)
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple