Hotel Magda Champs Elysees(Paris)(Great Value!)
$161
$156
$186
$164
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of $234/night.

$385
$355
$170
$155
$351
$337
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $425/night.

$346
$307
$439
$387
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $512/night.

Hotel Eiffel Seine(Paris)
$182
$136
Official Site
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $169/night.

$248
$232
Official Site
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $262/night.

$276
$250
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $278/night.

1,081 results
All reviewsopera houseapple storewow suitespectacular roommarvelous suitebliss productsopera viewspg platinumpalais garniercozy roomhotels around the worldgallery lafayetterestaurant staffroissy bushotel baran upgraderain shower
Reviewed February 15, 2013

I just stayed at the W Opera for the first time (I stayed at the Westin before this opened). No need to talk about the location; easy for the Metro, RER and shopping at La Fayette!

Ok, the reception area is a bit small, but seriously, if you like hanging around hotel lobbies, you really need to remind yourself that you are in Paris.....
Rooms are quite nicely laid out with lots of things concealed in the walls (pull down suitcase stands etc.) so it doesn't take up too much space, and a mini-bar which is on a tray essentially.

I echo what the other reviewers say; it is the staff that make this special. On arrival, we were offered coffee and water. When my flight was delayed and I needed to stay and extra night and get a taxi at 4am, no problem. It was really nice to be welcomed at the door with a smile, and greeted every morning. You may think this is nothing, but I have stayed in alot of hotels (and I am a SPG Platinum member) and you are sometimes met with a surly attitude (W Boston, anyone???).
It is also nice that the staff, male and female, are so damn attractive too.......

Only slight negative point: the rooms are quite strongly perfumed. Less is more in this respect.

I will be returning soon!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank santosdiego
Reviewed February 3, 2013

i spend 5 night in the W opera
i discover a new trendy confortable hotel boutique well located in the center of paris .
The w paris is different from the other hotel it is a new style ,new hotel luxe in paris ...
The decor and ambiance are fantastic .
I was welcome very well and i felt confortable uopon my arrival
the service ,the room were oustanding .All the staff are smilling and this make the difference .
I invited friends to the restaurant .Whaooooooo the chef came to our table and proposed a menu degustation "tapas revisites".....outstanding the food was well presented ,tasty ,very good .we had a fantastic evening the service was also very good even the somelier find a special bottle of cote rotie..and very good value for money .....
i like also the room overlooking the opera ,the W bed is whaooooo.......the decor is new ,trandy .
also would like to thank alexi the concierge who managed to get my ipad bck in one day .....super service W.....
Congratulation to the gm olivier (always around ) and the W team ........and see you soon

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed January 29, 2013

Just stayed at W Paris this past week. I don't generally write reviews for each place I visit but this one I felt compelled to write. The location needs no elaboration. It's across the street from the Opera! No more need to be said.

But far more notable and what makes this hotel is the staff. I cannot say enough good things about the staff - from the lady who checked me in to the concierge to the front staff to the WhatEverWhenEver telephone staff ....The staff at this hotel is beyond praise. Most importantly, the great service they provide is with sincerity and smile. It makes Four Season hotel staff look pale by comparison. And that's from someone who loves the service levels at the Four Seasons.

They truly mean WhatEverWhenEver. I woke up at 9am day and a half after I checked in due to a severe jet lag. I was starving! I ordered and had pasta bolognese for breakfast! Their 24 hour room service has no set time to order breakfast, lunch, dinner, etc. I truly felt like a queen with all these people waiting on me to fulfill my every whim. I was so sad leaving this place.

The reviewers who complained about this hotel do not understand the concept behind W Hotels. Those are the people who really should stay at very traditional hotels. W hotels are about hip, what's happening now. It's like someone who likes classical music going to a rock concert. They are not going to like it but it has nothing to do with the what's playing or the venue.

I thought I would rely a lot on the W Insider Cecile once I arrived but ended up not even meeting Cecile as I had so much to do and the rest of the hotel staff was so helpful. Regardless, Cecile would be a great resource on what's happening. How great is that?

Contrary to what I read here before, this hotel does recognize the SPG Gold and Platinum members. As a Gold member, I had a choice among various amenities and I chose to have free internet. I met a Platinum member at the W Lounge one evening and he said that he was upgraded to a suite and was very happy also.

About the area - even if you are enamored about the hotel area (which is easy to do), walk around to some of the side streets behind the 2 department stores. You will find lots of places to pop in and grab a quick bite, pick up snacks, etc.

Additionally, contrary to what I read here before, if you want to shop high-end stores on Rue Faubourg Saint Honore, this hotel is not too far to walk there unless you don't want to walk more than a few steps. Paris is best discovered by walking. How can you not even walk 15 minutes to these stores??? I walked to FSH street stores every day in my spiky high heeled boots! I had walking shoes too but didn't find this walk too difficult in high heels.

I've been to Paris 6 times in the last 2 years. Lucky me had business reason to be in Paris or London where I just popped over to Paris for a few days. This trip was a personal trip on my dime. I used tons of SPG points to stay at this hotel but it was the best hotel I stayed in Paris in the last 2 years. I don't want to say that and get this hotel all popular but these guys are truly wonderful and deserve all the praise I can bestow upon them. I cannot wait to return.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
4  Thank FromCalif
olivier s, Directeur général at W Paris - Opera, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2013

Dear FromCalif,

Frankly, it is so good to read such a beautiful comment. As I often say; this is the best reward the team can get. We have a vision of the hospitality at W which is truly a lifestyle. It’s our mindset and our Talents, as Cécile just mentioned, are here with us because they understand and share the brand values.
To make a story short, we enjoy and consequently, our guests should enjoy too! Simple but true.

Please stay tuned, join us on our Facebook page so that you will be connected to our Fashion, Music and Design scene.

I cannot wait meeting you next time you are around.

Thanks from all your new friends in Paris.

Olivier

Reviewed January 29, 2013

Great hotel in excellent location with first class facilities and very good service.

However, we were totally let down by the breakfast.

Service was abyssmally slow.

Scrambled egg on brown toast took half an hour to arrive - in spite of several promtings - and eventually arrived with the toast separate and no salt in the egg.

Asked for salt but it never arrived.

On checking out, I complained but receptionist seemed to think I was joking. Assured her I was note and got the classic gallic shrug of the shoulders!

I have to say that the experience was otherwise excellent.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

Dear Rintoul,

Thank you for your comments and despite you report a nice experience overall, I have noted your point re. the Breakfast and the interaction you had when checking out.
I take these comments very seriously and rest assured that we will communicate the appropriate info to whom it may concern.
I hope we will have the pleasure to welcome you again in the near future.

Have a great day.
Olivier

Reviewed January 28, 2013

After 2 years out of France we spent a fantastic weekend there....
The location is a premium one, just in front of the Opera and 200 meters from the super stores..
We loved the desing of the room and the view of the Opera under the snow was awesome..
But the real difference is coming from the fantastic team, enjoy the bar and let Aurelie & Steven driving you to a journey though genuine cocktails.
Thanks to Iliana and the housekepping team for all their specific & kind gestures.
We didn't have the time to try the restaurant but the breakfast is great and the waitress are charming and efficient.
We had the chance to meet Olivier the "Chef d'Orchestre" of the W and we really want to thanks him and his team for this great weekend in Paris.

Room Tip: Choose a junior suite with view on the Opera ...212 is one of them
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple