Galerie-Musee Baccarat
Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Off the Beaten Path

A somewhat off-beat museum featuring Baccarat crystal and information on how the products are made... read more

Reviewed September 2, 2018
Thomas V
Oakland, California
Private tour!

Reviewed April 28, 2017
Veronique A
Vevey, Switzerland

Recommended experiences in and around Paris
from $98.35
from $123.80
from $19.67
from $40.61
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 28, 2017

My app on Paris was not updated with the new opening days as of the day before my visit. When they realized my disappointment, the whole staff (who were in a meeting) got into motion: one made me a well-presented coffee, the guardian said that he had time to show me around (and allowed me to take pictures, which is not the case normally), and the director gave me two tickets for further visits, while making note of the name of the app! Outsantding service for a nice and quiet little museum outside the usual crowded places, with a turnover a the regular collection.

Date of experience: March 2017
Reviewed April 15, 2017 via mobile

The first floor dining room is handsome but the food was not up to standard. The portions were somewhat small and my lamb dish was not hot enough. It also took a long time to serve. The glass exhibition made a good conclusion to the evening. It is a shame that the viewing only opens at 9PM as we were there at 8.30PM but not permitted access...we coukd have gained a half hour which would have been appreciated as we had a very early start the following morning.

Date of experience: April 2017
Reviewed April 1, 2017

Not a popular museum but worth a look. You may have the place all to yourself. Full of exquisite crystal and the history of this company. In a mansion in a very classy area. Off the beaten path. Impress your friends with your review and story.

Date of experience: November 2016
Reviewed November 11, 2016 via mobile

This is a very small museum that is worth a visit if you're into Crystal. On beautiful square. It is not worth making a special trip to go but if you are nearby you could come and see it again if you're into beautiful crystal items. The restaurant is also good and is an interesting combination to do

Date of experience: November 2016
1  Thank rossmcb
Reviewed October 26, 2016 via mobile

If you love crystal it IS gorgeous but such a small display that I really feel on principle they should not charge the 10 euros for entry.

Date of experience: October 2016