“The hugest and tasty salty crepes l tested in Paris!!”
Review of Au P'tit Grec

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Neighborhood: Quartier Latin
Description: Aup'tit Grec Since 1981
Reviewed March 16, 2019 via mobile

They have a lot of different and good crepes combination with totally different vegetables, cheese, condiments. I have to say it, me and my friends were taking our time to choose because all of them looked delicious and that made the man who makes the crepes a bit angry and irritant... Anyway we choosed them and they were so tasty and huge!! They are generous with the ingredients. For sure l'll to come back to try another! Actually we came back the same day to try the sweets one (u have a choice just with chocolate or Nutella from 2,5) toolk the one with dark chocolate and oranges confites, was kinda gourmet and good election too but definitely the salty ones doesn't have comparison!! Inicio Viajes Buzón Yo vegetables, cheese, condiments. I have to say it, me and my friends were taking our time to choose because all of them looked delicious and that made the man who makes the crepes a bit angry and irritant... Anyway we choosed them and they were so tasty and huge!! They are generous with the ingredients. For sure I’ll to come back to try another! Actually we came back the same day to try the sweets one (u have a choice just with chocolate or Nutella from 2,5€) I took the one with dark chocolate and oranges confites, was kinda gourmet and good election too but definitely the salty ones doesn’t have comparison!!

Date of visit: March 2019
Write a ReviewReviews (1,248)

Reviewed March 5, 2019 via mobile

We had yummy crepe in this little place. We took the one with Feta and eggplant. We enjoyed very much the food and the service but there was one guy there who was friend with the workers that did so much noise, he really destroyed our experience. He talked and joked around very loudly and disturbed us all along the dinner.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed November 27, 2018 via mobile

Crepes were good however the owner was rude and nasty. Made me not want to eat there at all after rude comments

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed October 22, 2018

Au P´tit Grec is located on Rue Mouffetard, in the 5th Arrondissement in Paris. The place offers a great number of crêpes to go or to eat in. The crêpes are very tasty and the ingredients look very fresh.

Not expensive at all.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed October 15, 2018

Had it on my list, walked a good distance to go there, and then the line up was long....finally ordered our crepes. They are pretty good, and so much food, especially for the price.

Date of visit: September 2018