“Ok if you don't have high expectations”
Review of Flagrant Delice

Flagrant Delice
Ranked #7,717 of 21,414 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Sorbonne
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Pros: generous portions, very affordable prices - for 17eur you can have a starter, main dish and a dessert. Food was tasty as well.
Cons: hygiene level leaves a lot to wish. Cutlery was not exchanged into new clean one after the starters. Table cloth was dirty and the waiter instead of taking care of the customers already sitting at the tables was fully focused on calling in potentially new customers.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (370)

Reviewed July 21, 2019

My wife and I had lunch here our first day in Paris. Actually, my wife chose the place; I was a little put off by the "barker" outside the restaurant and would have gone farther down the street. This was the first restaurant we encountered. Anyway, we ordered a margherita pizza and a bowl of vegetable soup to split. We also ordered what I thought would be glasses of red wine but which turned out to be demi-carafes at a higher price than I was expecting. The service was okay, and the pizza and soup were excellent. When I asked for a receipt, the waitperson brought me back too little change, but I didn't say anything and just figured the amount was part of his tip.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed June 28, 2019

My wife and I enjoyed our first experience so much that we returned to Flagrant Delice on our last day in Paris. We had a three-course meal each time. I had the salad with tuna and a steak both times, and for dessert I had a caramel custard the first time followed by chocolate mousse the last time. I definitely recommend it.

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed May 26, 2019 via mobile

WORST restaurant I have EVER been to! Hygiene is AWFUL! Food is disgusting and the service awful and slow with REALLY rude! AVOID AVOID AVOID!

Date of visit: May 2019
1  Thank Apphia H
Reviewed April 15, 2019 via mobile

Very good place to stop by to eat something.
Cheese soup is excellent, turkey in souce was good.
Staff is very pleasant and professional.

Date of visit: April 2019