“Very good food... Excellent service. ”
Review of Kashmir House

Kashmir House
Reserve with
Kashmir House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #232 of 17,873 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Chateau d'Eau / Gare du Nord
Reviewed August 12, 2014 via mobile

The restaurant is inconveniently located but well worth of commute. The quality of food was very good and the service was excellent. If you are visiting Paris and looking for Indian/ Pakistani food, this restaurant is highly recommended.

1  Thank NJ008

Reviewed August 10, 2014 via mobile

What an absolute gem, hidden behind Rue La Fayette.

Six of us, visiting Paris this weekend, really fancied a curry and it seemed from reviews finding a good one isn't easy!

We read the reviews on Kashmir House and thought we'd give it a try - and wow am I glad we did!

From the moment we entered we were made very welcome, the service was excellent, the food wonderful and the price unbelievable!! It is hardly surprising they were so busy!!

Would I go back - like a shot! So if you fancy a great curry - Kashmir House is the one to head for!

2  Thank ukshome
Reviewed August 9, 2014

Brilliant food and awesome service. All the dishes we ordered were perfect and no complaints whatsoever. The staff and the manager/owner were very friendly and even offered a complimentary dessert. We were full and hence had to refuse. Hope they keep up the good work.

1  Thank S K
Reviewed August 7, 2014

Having such a delicious and exceptional Indian food at this restaurant is one of the best memories I have of Paris. I visited this restaurant with my mother and my German friends. What impressed me more is the personalized service that we received from the owner and his courteous staff. They were so warm and friendly and made us feel at home. The chicken biryani and korma was so great that we decided to come for another visit. After 2 days we found our way back to this restaurant. We were celebrating the birthday of my German friend over dinner. The owner and the staff made it all the more special for us by bringing out a wonderful gajjar Ka halwa, kulfi and a freshly cut sweet mango for our dessert. They made the evening perfect for us. I highly recommend this restaurant for all food lovers.

2  Thank Cheryl N
Reviewed August 6, 2014

When one is not hungry and then over-eats that's the real sign of eating tasty food, and that coming with excellent service. Simply outstanding

2  Thank Vikaash9