“Fantastic Indian Food”
Review of Kashmir House

Kashmir House
Reserve with
Kashmir House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #218 of 17,892 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Chateau d'Eau / Gare du Nord
Reviewed September 24, 2013

Saw this place had good reviews and decided to go as it was near our hotel. We were not disappointed, the food was excellent and the service very friendly, top marks!

Reviewed September 17, 2013

The food, the staff, the location, the price all make for an all round amazing evening. Do not miss this one, you will regret it

1  Thank WRaja
Reviewed September 16, 2013

We spent the our last night of our 3-week expedition across Europe in Paris. A pure fluke brought me to the Kashmir House, which was across the street from our hotel, to order a take-out meal for 2. It was pouring rain, and I was looking nothing like royalty, dressed in a Popeye T-shirt, and thoroughly soaked.

However, a gentleman (who appeared to be the owner) tendered the menu, offered me to sit at a table, and immediately brought me a champagne flute filled with fruit juice. I ordered one piece of Nan bread, and he said: "Just to be on the safe side, I will put 2 in the bag, but will charge you for one". Right after I placed my order, he brought me a small plate of pappadums. Needless to say, I was flabergasted by that unusual level of service (especially in Paris). But the best was yet to come.

It appeared that they make the best butter chicken I have ever eaten, either in North america or Europe. Ditto for the chicken curry. Exquisite cuisine, delivered with excellent service, at a quite reasonable price.

Kudos to Kashmir House! No matter where I stay the next time I am in Paris, I'll make sure to be back.

1  Thank Ricardo T
Reviewed September 16, 2013

So glad I satisfied my curiosity about trying Indian food in Paris. The positive reviews led me to the Kashmir House, my own experience will bring me back. Great food made with quality ingredients ( tender, tasty lamb and the longest grained and best flavoured Basmati I have ever eaten). The delightful welcome and faultless service made the whole experience outstanding,

2  Thank Colin G
Reviewed September 13, 2013

If you want to try authentic, good quality indian food, this is the place to go. My family and I were visiting Paris from Toronto Canada and were craving indian food (we have a lot of indian restaurants in Toronto) we decided to stop by Kashmir House based on the reviews from tripadvisor and absolutely fell in love with it. By far the best indian food ever! We ordered the butter chicken with plain naan and vegetable thali which had a sampling of various veggie dishes and it was well worth it. On top of that, the service was the best I've ever received, very welcoming and friendly. The owner takes great pride in what he does and the food he makes. Restaurant is clean with a great atmosphere. We are actually heading there tomorrow for a nice lunch again!