Lowest prices for your stay
$114
xvaleriecontrerasx
Los Angeles, California

Perfect stay

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Oct 16, 2017via mobile
I traveled with my family, and we were a total of 6 - they were very accommodating to us, giving us rooms next to each other. The daily included breakfast was delicious! And the staff spoke many langueages, which was helpful for all.
Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
Laetitia-NGUELE, Assistant Général Manager at ibis Paris Grands Boulevards Opera 9th, responded to this review
Responded Oct 19, 2017
Dear guest,
We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the ibis Paris Grands Boulevards Opera 9ème.
Laetitita NGUELE Assistant Général Manager
2.6 miles from ibis Paris Grands Boulevards Opera 9th
Restaurant
View more hotels in Paris
1,717 results
All reviews le peletier great location walking distance lots of bars and restaurants budget hotel comfortable stay enjoyed my stay city break the air conditioning close to the hotel opera street metro montmartre louvre
Selected filters
Reviewed October 13, 2017

First of all, the carpet in the room was really dirty, and the noise cancelling doesn't exist even on the fifth floor.
Unfriendly and rude staff..

The main issue is about security : faulty lock, door working badly, useless security cameras since most of the rooms are located in their blind spot...

We were robbed in our room as well as other guests in the hotel the same day (computer, branded accessories)...

The Hotel manager is in charge of the security of the guests inside the Hotel! It is definitely not the case at "Ibis Paris Grands Boulevards Opera"!!

It is shameful for such an hotel group!

I strongly advise against this hotel.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
6  Thank Frédéricka Z
Reviewed October 8, 2017

Clean rooms and comfy stay. There are lots of Ibises in Paris but I think this one was the best in terms of value for money and location. You can walk to most attractions in 15 mins. Convenience store and cafes just outside.

The rooms were small, but cosy. Bathroom were clean. Might need to address some plumbing issues (they came to fix it promptly during our stay).

We booked during the peak season (July) but still managed to get reasonable rates and came with free breakfast (accor promo). Breakfast was very good and had a variety of items to choose from, though I probably wouldn't have opted for breakfast if it wasn't complementary -- there are heaps of cafes around.

Staff were very courteous and spoke very good English, depending on who you get, but speaking French to staff will get you A+++ service. Like most Accor hotels the standards are quite high, address all questions/concerns promptly, clean and up to date.

Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank iSamurai
Laetitia-NGUELE, Assistant General Manager at ibis Paris Grands Boulevards Opera 9th, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2017

Reviewed September 10, 2017 via mobile

The rooms were extremely small. We had to complain after three days to change the sheets and towels. At breakfast Nutella finished and for three days they didn t have any. The lobby id unpleasant. The only positive is that at least the personnel tries to be friendly and the good internet connection.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Yannagr222

Dear guest,
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the ibis Paris Grands Boulevards Opera 9ème. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

Reviewed September 7, 2017

I stayed two nights, and went off outside Paris one day, when coming back for my next stay, a very bad room was allocated to me, so small that I can barely move around. The reception desk asked me to wait one night to change room the next day. Next day, a message was logged into the reception desk books, but nobody attended to it. Back from my day meetings, I have been told that nobody took care of the needful, and I had to wait one more day again! Reception desk members took the matter very lightly, and they did not seem to care at all. Personally, I just feel customers are being taken for a ride here, and the reception desk members just find a way not to take customer comments into account. This is definitely not a Ibis hotel I will recommend at all to all my members working in our group of companies, and I will definitely need to indicate the bad service and bad response of the reception desk of this Hotel.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
1  Thank GilesDavid

Dear David,

Reviewed August 31, 2017

Location and good value for money if booked in early. Good wi-fi, 100 m from metro station ( Av. Lafayete )
Good accommodations ( Ibis standard ); Modern hotel. Friendly and attentive service.
You can store your bags after check out for 2 euros.

Date of stay: August 2017