Wanted something close to Gare du Nord after travelling in from London. About a 15 min walk (if you know the way); took us about 30 mins after taking some time to get our bearings.
On arrival; we got to check in fairly early in the day which was nice and provided us a map of Paris which we used everyday of our visit to Paris.
Location is pretty good with 2 different metro lines close by; restaurants/gelatos nearby as well if you get back to the hotel late after sightseeing all day. There's also a small supermarket/convenience store right opposite if you need get snacks/fruit/drinks etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Grands Boulevards Opera hotel is located in the centre of Paris, close to the Opera Garnier, the Folies Bergeres, the Musee Grevin, the Drouot auction rooms, the big department stores and the Grands Boulevards. The Gare Saint Lazare is 1 km from the hotel. It has 105 air-conditioned rooms with Wifi Internet access. A bar, snacks 24/24 and public closed outdoor pay parking are at your disposal. There is a restaurant close to the hotel. Pets accepted. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis Paris Grands Boulevards Opera 9eme reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Grands Boulevards Opera Hotel Paris
- Ibis Hotel Paris
- Accor Grands Boulevards Opera