My partner spent a wonderful June week in Paris this year and we were thrilled with this elegant little jewel of a hotel. The location is excellent being close to the Odeon Metro Station (direct line to Gare de Nord/Eurostar). You can also walk to all of the major attractions and dozens of wonderful restaurants and cafes. While the hotel is in the thick of things, it is situated in a quiet little side street so you really do avoid the noise. Check out the patisserie at the end of the street- amongst the best I have ever been to.
The rooms are typically Parisian proportioned and are very elegantly furnished- we could not have asked for anything more. Housekeeping was impeccable, the front desk helpful and always polite- especially Matthieu, the bed incredibly comfortable, the air conditioning perfect- and the list goes on and on
As soon as you enter the distinctively elegant little lobby and lounge you know you found yourself a lovely base from which to explore this enchanting city.
I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Intimate and very parisian, this hotel was fully renovated by the famous decorator, Jacques Garcia. This hotel offers an exceptional location just a stone's throw away from the church of Saint Sulpice and its delightful square, in the heart of Odeon and Saint-Germain-des-Prés districts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Hotel Odeon Saint-Germain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Odeon Saint Germain
- Odeon Saint Germain Hotel