love this hotel - warm and inviting - it was april, can't get much better location in st germaine - the deli shops around the corner and walking distance to latin quartier etc - good service, charming staff - been to paris many times & have to say this is the best hotel and area to stay ....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Intimate and very parisian, this hotel was fully renovated by the famous decorator, Jacques Garcia. This hotel offers an exceptional location just a stone's throw away from the church of Saint Sulpice and its delightful square, in the heart of Odeon and Saint-Germain-des-Prés districts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Odeon Saint-Germain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Odeon Saint Germain
- Odeon Saint Germain Hotel