By that I mean, whether you book ahead of time, pay ahead of time, or do anything ahead of time, many hotels in France give you what they want. We booked an Executive room, but put into a Standard. After an argument (maybe that's what they mean by standard) we were switched to what we originally paid for the rest of our stay. No compensation, no apology. In fact they made checking out all the more difficult. My advice: pay after seeing your room (which you can only do at low season), because they are nicely done and the location is great. A very typical French experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Intimate and very parisian, this hotel was fully renovated by the famous decorator, Jacques Garcia. This hotel offers an exceptional location just a stone's throw away from the church of Saint Sulpice and its delightful square, in the heart of Odeon and Saint-Germain-des-Prés districts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Agoda, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Odeon Saint-Germain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Odeon Saint Germain
- Odeon Saint Germain Hotel