This small well appointed hotel could not be located in a more advantageous location. Restaurants of great quality and moderate prices abound in the area and the museums are all within close proximity.
Staff were wonderful and helpful. We had a great stay. We would not hesitate to stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Intimate and very parisian, this hotel was fully renovated by the famous decorator, Jacques Garcia. This hotel offers an exceptional location just a stone's throw away from the church of Saint Sulpice and its delightful square, in the heart of Odeon and Saint-Germain-des-Prés districts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Odeon Saint-Germain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Odeon Saint Germain
- Odeon Saint Germain Hotel