This small well appointed hotel could not be located in a more advantageous location. Restaurants of great quality and moderate prices abound in the area and the museums are all within close proximity.
Staff were wonderful and helpful. We had a great stay. We would not hesitate to stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Intimate and very parisian, this hotel was fully renovated by the famous decorator, Jacques Garcia. This hotel offers an exceptional location just a stone's throw away from the church of Saint Sulpice and its delightful square, in the heart of Odeon and Saint-Germain-des-Prés districts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, Travelocity and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Odeon Saint-Germain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Odeon Saint Germain
- Odeon Saint Germain Hotel