Gorgeous boutique hotel in the heart of Saint Germain. I travel to Paris for business during fashion week, and after staying at various hotels in the area, Hotel Odeon Saint-Germain has become my hotel of choice. The staff is lovely, very kind and helpful. The location is excellent. A wonderful neighborhood full of shops, cafes, and restaurants. The rooms are charming and very clean. On my recent stay I was upgraded to a luxury room which was a lovely gesture and much appreciated. I highly recommend and will stay here again in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Intimate and very parisian, this hotel was fully renovated by the famous decorator, Jacques Garcia. This hotel offers an exceptional location just a stone's throw away from the church of Saint Sulpice and its delightful square, in the heart of Odeon and Saint-Germain-des-Prés districts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Hotel Odeon Saint-Germain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Odeon Saint Germain
- Odeon Saint Germain Hotel