This is a gem of a hotel - not the cheapest but you get what you pay for ! Stayed 4 nights in mid January. Have stayed in Paris many times but this has to be my favourite hotel and, also, location. St Germain du Pres is a really lovely area and is very close to many of the main tourist sites. Room was spacious and clean, staff all helpful and breakfast of a good standard, and plenty of it. Would certainly recommend and will stay again in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Intimate and very parisian, this hotel was fully renovated by the famous decorator, Jacques Garcia. This hotel offers an exceptional location just a stone's throw away from the church of Saint Sulpice and its delightful square, in the heart of Odeon and Saint-Germain-des-Prés districts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Odeon Saint-Germain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Odeon Saint Germain
- Odeon Saint Germain Hotel