So glad we chose to stay here. This is a very small hotel in a wonderful location. We could walk to so many places just nearby. The unbelievable Gerard Mulot bakery is just down the street and I have never seen anything like the food they have here. The best croissant I have ever had. All the hotel staff were very friendly and helpful. I was surprised at how quiet the hotel was and we both slept very comfortably in the wonderful beds. This is just how I imagined being in Paris would be like. I wish we could have stayed longer and would definitely stay here again. The two rooms I saw were very small, but that was not a problem for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Intimate and very parisian, this hotel was fully renovated by the famous decorator, Jacques Garcia. This hotel offers an exceptional location just a stone's throw away from the church of Saint Sulpice and its delightful square, in the heart of Odeon and Saint-Germain-des-Prés districts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Odeon Saint-Germain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Odeon Saint Germain
- Odeon Saint Germain Hotel