This is a great hotel!! There were 7 in our group (4 adults, 3 children) so we had 3 rooms. All different and all very charming!! All rooms were very clean. The rooms aren't large but definitely enough space and comparable to other European hotels I've stayed in. The staff was extremely helpful and spoke English. Two of our rooms were in an area of the hotel that didn't have an elevator so they insisted on taking our luggage up for us (even though we were capable). The air conditioning in 2 of the rooms didn't work as well as the third room but it was manageable. The location is awesome! Within walking distance of many restaurants, pubs and a variety of shops (including a grocery store). The area is appropriate whether you're with your spouse, friends or children. Approximately 3-4 blocks from the Odeon Metro station. I HIGHLY recommend this hotel and wouldn't hesitate to stay there again!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Intimate and very parisian, this hotel was fully renovated by the famous decorator, Jacques Garcia. This hotel offers an exceptional location just a stone's throw away from the church of Saint Sulpice and its delightful square, in the heart of Odeon and Saint-Germain-des-Prés districts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Odeon Saint-Germain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Odeon Saint Germain
- Odeon Saint Germain Hotel