Stayed over a long weekend at the end of May and enjoyed my stay thoroughly. More than 10 years ago, I stayed at the other hotel with a similar name, Odeon Hotel, also in the Saint Germain area. This one is definitely better.
Staff were extremely helpful and friendly. The rooms and public areas are very well designed that is both modern and comfortable. Although I was out most of the day and evening hanging out with friends, I found this hotel as a perfect "home" to come back to at the end of the day. Location is perfect and the room (I stayed in a single room), although "petite" in size, is very efficiently laid out. For the size of room I had, I was surprised with how functional the bathroom was, which was also well equipped.
Definitely a hotel I will stay at again on my next trip to Paris!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Intimate and very parisian, this hotel was fully renovated by the famous decorator, Jacques Garcia. This hotel offers an exceptional location just a stone's throw away from the church of Saint Sulpice and its delightful square, in the heart of Odeon and Saint-Germain-des-Prés districts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Agoda, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Odeon Saint-Germain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Odeon Saint Germain
- Odeon Saint Germain Hotel