we stayed three nights in this beautiful Boutique Hotel and it was really great. The staff couldn´t be more friendly and helpful with great restaurant recommandations ecc.
The room itself was a bit small, but very cosy and reflected the authentic Parisian style of the old St.Germain houses.
We will certainly come back at our next Paris trip and stay at the Odéon St.Germain.
Thank you for this great place
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Intimate and very parisian, this hotel was fully renovated by the famous decorator, Jacques Garcia. This hotel offers an exceptional location just a stone's throw away from the church of Saint Sulpice and its delightful square, in the heart of Odeon and Saint-Germain-des-Prés districts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Travelocity, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Odeon Saint-Germain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Odeon Saint Germain
- Odeon Saint Germain Hotel