We had a wonderful stay and the staff was very friendly and most helpful with our day trips and dinner reservations. I would highly recommend the HOTEL ODEON SAINT-GERMAIN to all my friends. The morning breakfast was wonderful. Having them sell us the tickets to the Louve saved us from standing in line. Their restaurant recommendations were perfect and they even made the reservations for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Intimate and very parisian, this hotel was fully renovated by the famous decorator, Jacques Garcia. This hotel offers an exceptional location just a stone's throw away from the church of Saint Sulpice and its delightful square, in the heart of Odeon and Saint-Germain-des-Prés districts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Odeon Saint-Germain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Odeon Saint Germain
- Odeon Saint Germain Hotel