The hotel is located a short walk from the Odeon Metro and is in the very desirable 6th arr. It is a small boutique hotel with very attractive decor and pleasant service. We booked our stay on booking.com and chose a "deluxe" room. When we checked in, the desk clerk noted that we would prefer a bath tub and said he was "upgrading" us to a luxury room. Our room was very attractive and comfortable, but I doubt it was anymore than what we had booked. My husband enjoyed the "self-service" bar where he could have a glass of Calvados as a night cap, and note it on a sign in sheet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Intimate and very parisian, this hotel was fully renovated by the famous decorator, Jacques Garcia. This hotel offers an exceptional location just a stone's throw away from the church of Saint Sulpice and its delightful square, in the heart of Odeon and Saint-Germain-des-Prés districts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Odeon Saint-Germain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Odeon Saint Germain
- Odeon Saint Germain Hotel