I've stayed at several 3 stars in St. Germain, and this is the best, so far....
The three best things? 1) the staff is extremely friendly, even to Americans :) 2) the shower. It's huge and it works. 3) the honor bar - most hotel in Paris don't have any kind of drinks or snacks and they have plenty...
Not so good?? 1) the sound quality - it's an old building and not exactly updated 2) the bed. Pretty uncomfortable!
Definitely a great location and will stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Intimate and very parisian, this hotel was fully renovated by the famous decorator, Jacques Garcia. This hotel offers an exceptional location just a stone's throw away from the church of Saint Sulpice and its delightful square, in the heart of Odeon and Saint-Germain-des-Prés districts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Odeon Saint-Germain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Odeon Saint Germain
- Odeon Saint Germain Hotel