Location of this hotel is great! Close to 2 Metros to get you everywhere. Allen the concierge is wonderful. However. . We stayed one night on the 4th floor facing Rennes. Yes.. you hear the road noise and sirens. We then checked out to drive overnight to Normandy and Mt. Saint Michael. They held our luggage no problem! When we checked back in for our other 2 nights, they gave us 1st floor room 18. I had read a review on room 14 and figured we were ok down the hall. No we were not. The noise on this floor is horrible! ! The walls are very thin in all rooms and on this particular floor is the breakfast room. And YES you hear it all!! We dealt with it because we were on such a short stay and didn't want to deal with moving everything again. The location by far is the best.. restaurants.. bakerys.. shopping.!! Grocery store.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Royal Saint-Germain is perfectly located in the heart of Paris-Left bank between Saint-Germain-des-Pres and Montparnasse, a few steps away from Luxembourg garden and the Latin Quarter. Our 44 personalized and comfortable rooms are air-conditioned and equipped with a free access WIFI. Our superior rooms were entirely renovated in 2008 to offer you even more charm and comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Royal Saint Germain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Saint Germain Hotel
- Royal Saint Germain Paris