Small rooms as others have said but very well decorated and comfortable. Got a little warm as well but on mentioning it to the reception desk they simply turn ed off the heating for the room. The staff were very friendly and helpful indeed. If you are travelling from Gare du Nord get off at Saint-Placide as it's much easier to find the hotel and Montparnasse station is massive and takes ages to get out of.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Royal Saint-Germain is perfectly located in the heart of Paris-Left bank between Saint-Germain-des-Pres and Montparnasse, a few steps away from Luxembourg garden and the Latin Quarter. Our 44 personalized and comfortable rooms are air-conditioned and equipped with a free access WIFI. Our superior rooms were entirely renovated in 2008 to offer you even more charm and comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, ACCOR, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Royal Saint Germain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Saint Germain Hotel
- Royal Saint Germain Paris