“Wonderful location”

Best Western Aramis Saint-Germain
Ranked #313 of 1,800 Hotels in Paris
“Wonderful location”
Reviewed November 10, 2012 via mobile

Our daughter advised us to stay in this area and what a spot it was! Great Expedia deal off season. Able to catch train from CGD to Aramis with big bags! Amazed ourselves and saved big time as has pre paid paris visite tickets. Staff are delightful helpful and made you feel at home.small room but hey it is Paris. Bonus lift from the ground to the Top floor.Boulangarie charcuterie patisserie across the road.. As well as metro. Breakfast in the hotel is top class. Eating spots all round. A gem. For stars of hotel this is excellent

Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
  • Hebrew first
  • Turkish first
Metz, France
Reviewed November 8, 2012

Of course it's expensive but you are in the 6ème what do you expect?
Very nice staff always ready to help!
Car park across the street (15€ a day = half-price!!!)
we had a really nice room, with old wood furniture and a really nice bathroom...really antique...Really charming

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Beirut, Lebanon
Reviewed October 30, 2012

I was on a week end break in Paris, I stayed there for 4 nights. The location is just perfect, just next to the metro saint placid, shopping area and nice small restaurants and the fnac. My room was small but this is Paris and size is ok for one person.
The decoration is basic, not really attractive quiet old, same for bathroom. The cleanliness is ok. The breakfast is good, just what is needed before starting a long day and reasonable price. The team is friendly and helpful.
I would definitely come back and will stay there again.

Room Tip: Not in the 6th floor cause the elevator wont reach there.....
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank halacm
Stuttgart
Reviewed October 29, 2012

Location - the hotel is located at the very central point in saint germain. It allows you to access the hotel very easily with subway or taxi at reasonable rates. We went Paris aiming to have real Paris experience, not for a touristic one. The location enables us to enjoy the boutique cafes and attractions around the best neighbourhood.
Service - due to my experiences regarding being a tourist in Paris, this is best u can get in town.
Rooms - Bearng in mind that this is a three star hotel, the rooms are fine. Yes they are small. As indicated previously toilets are small as well. But cleaning services are more than satisfactory. And having small rooms is one of the most common problems in Paris hence the architecture of the city is in this way.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Sollenau, Niederosterreich, Austria
Reviewed October 14, 2012

We stayed in this hotel for a little weekend getaway in Paris. The Hotel is a nice little hotel, in a good location, right beside a Metro Station. It is not right in the heart of tourist attractions, but nevertheless a good starting point, and in itself the location is quite nice. It offers shopping and restaurants right on your doorstep, and the area around there is very safe and clean and quiet. Even though the rooms are not the biggest, it really doesn't take from them. The beds are very comfortable, the rooms are furnished really nicely, the bathroom is nice and clean, and the view from our room on the very top was quite nice overlooking the quieter road behind the hotel. The rooms are very well soundproofed, so you get a great nice sleep! The staff at reception is really polite and helpful. I cannot say anything about breakfast in the hotel, we went out to cafes in the area both mornings. We still spent about €30 by the time we were finished, so don't skip breakfast in the hotel in order to save money (unless you really only want a croissant and stand up coffee), but rather to get more out of your Paris experience!
If we the two of us were to come back for another romantic weekend away, we would certainly stay in the Aramis St.Germain again, although we would have to look for something slightly bigger if we were to bring our three children.

Room Tip: Our room at the very top was really nice and quiet!
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Madison, Wisconsin
Reviewed October 1, 2012

I LOVE this hotel. The location is convenient. There are so many tempting choices nearby. I felt safe walking alone to the Metro at night. The front desk staff offers five star service -accommodating me in English, holding my luggage as a courtesy and knowledgeably answering my tourist questions. I liked the added security that was for my benefit and the little bath products were a nice touch in the spotlessly clean bathroom. This was a repeat visit for me from two years ago and I'm glad I made the effort to return. One down side? The hotel cannot be faulted for this, but I hesitated upon arrival when I saw homeless people camping outside next door-complete with a working tv set, a dog and sleeping bags set up for the night. They did not hassle me at all and I felt assured when I asked the front desk staff for advice - but I definitely felt uneasy at the sight as a solo female traveler. There are so many benefits to the hotel, however, that I will absolutely return as soon as I am able.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 20, 2012

We just spent three nights at this hotel and I must say that we were pleasantly surprised. Firstly, the location is perfect as there is 1) A Metro station across the street 2) Restaurants and shops directly below and all around this hotel 3) HSBC cash point around the corner 4) Easy walking to all left bank tourist attractions (bring your most comfortable shoes). We were on the 2nd floor facing a busy Paris street yet with the windows closed there is almost no noise. There is air conditioning for when you close those windows. Good noise control is very important for us because we had a sleepless experience in another Paris hotel some years back. This is not a 5 Star hotel and the rooms are rather cozy but for a weekend in Paris, it's perfect. All in all we would stay at the Aramis again !!!

Room Tip: Ask for a bathtub not just a shower if this is what you want when you reserve the room. They kindly...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple