Stayed at hotel one night on drive back home to Spain from UK.Arrived early at the hotel after driving all night and they let us check in which was great. Rooms are basic but clean and well equiped,we also had a view of the eiffel tower which was an added bonus. Close to all the tourist places and lots of local friendly bars too.The staff were very helpful and pleasant. The only thing that we found dissapointing was the parking, it's advertised as being on site but in fact was 10 mins walk. This said I would stay at the hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the centre of one of the liveliest neighbourhoods; near the Eiffel Tower and the Trocadero; staff is multilingual. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Fastbooking, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Orbitz and Cancelon so you can book your Timhotel Tour Eiffel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Timhotel Tour Eiffel Paris
- Timhotel Tour Eiffel Hotel Paris