Stayed 4 nights in May 2014; 2 adults in a double room.
PROS: Reasonable rates, friendly staff, "compact" Parisian hotel room. Room and bathroom were extremely clean. Location of the hotel is very good, only a quick walk to the main attractions in central Paris. The hotel is approximately a 10 minute walk from Les Halles RER station when transferring from/to CDG airport; not challenging with light to medium baggage.
CONS: The walls are thin; noise from the hallway is easily heard. Bring ear plugs if you sleep lightly. However, there was almost no noise from outside the hotel.
We did not eat breakfast, looked over priced for 13 euros. Instead we enjoyed Le Pain Quotidien one block East -- similarly priced for a very good quality (though still expensive) breakfast.
WiFi worked most of the time, though still had to rely on cellular data for a few emails home.
Would stay again, and recommend for a good night's sleep when exploring the city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small, charming hotel with traditional design located in the center of the shopping district; walking distance to the Louvre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, Fastbooking, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Timhotel Palais Royal Louvre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Timhotel Palais Royal Louvre Hotel Paris
- Timhotel Palais Royal Louvre Paris