My boyfriend and I stayed 4 nights at Paris. When we arrived at the hotel we were told that our reservations had not been received. However, I was paid for the hotel (fortunately I had the receipt with me), so we got a room at another hotel of the same chain and the hotel paid the taxi journey. So we spent one night in Montmartre, where we had a room on the top floor with beautiful views of the rooftops of Paris.The next day we returned to the original hotel. Overall, the hotel was mediocre. Breakfast was good to have a good time, because some of the dishes seemed to run out quickly. The staff was very friendly and helpful, and they very much regretted the confusion. Huonemme was the inner courtyard, so the view was just valkosta stone wall of a window, but otherwise the room was comfortable and functional. The hotel really a central location just a short walk away from the example, the Louvre, the Opera House and Notre Dam Church.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small, charming hotel with traditional design located in the center of the shopping district; walking distance to the Louvre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Fastbooking, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Timhotel Palais Royal Louvre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Timhotel Palais Royal Louvre Hotel Paris
- Timhotel Palais Royal Louvre Paris