I already was TimHotel Paris Montparnasse, then i thought the TimHotel Gare du Nord may be good. Oh oh, I felt in error... The place is no so good because the noise opf the trains every hour, day or night. The region is ugly, but there are good restaurants, mini e supermarkets around the hotel. It is very good.
The wifi in the rooms not work. It is necessary go to reception to connection. Very, very warmth this room ... i ran far away every night.
The walls, curtains and carpets need a good maintenance... Very old.
When I took a shower, the water flown thru a role used as a knob to open and close the door box.
It's so bad.
I'm no recommend
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located between the Gare du Nord and the Gare de l'Est; this hotel has an internal garden and a bi-lingual staff; near museums. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel At Gare du Nord reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Timhotel Gare Du Nord Hotel Paris
- Timhotel Gare Du Nord Paris