My wife and I were moved here because the Timhotel we had booked (St George) was full when we arrived. We had booked through Thompson who used SuperBreak. We were put in a room overlooking the railway. I'm not sure £120 a night is fair for a room without air conditioning over looking a major railway station. We had a choice between opening the windows and listening to the screeching railway with throbbing high speed diesel engines or sweating in a sealed room. To make things worse the bath room definitely smelled bad. The room was very small and the bathroom was aged.
The continental breakfast was poorly stocked and the staff at the breakfast managed to create a 'prison atmosphere'. However, all the Timhotel reception staff were all lovely, very accommodating, and helpful.
I would recommend you look for well-known budget brands just up the road which a quick internet search revealed were just as cheap.
Thompson were disinterested and SuperBreak clearly don't work weekends....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located between the Gare du Nord and the Gare de l'Est; this hotel has an internal garden and a bi-lingual staff; near museums. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Hotel At Gare du Nord reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Timhotel Gare Du Nord Hotel Paris
- Timhotel Gare Du Nord Paris