This hotel was on par with UK travel lodge, no fancy fittings. Our room was on the outside overlooking the nearby train tracks. Yes you could hear the trains moving but not to the point of disturbing ones sleep. The room was clean, the bed linen clean and the towels changed daily. And yes the shower is tiny (tiny tiny) but had good water pressure. All in all, a good budget hotel in the heart of Paris, easily accessible by the metro. Breakfast better value at one of the local cafes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located between the Gare du Nord and the Gare de l'Est; this hotel has an internal garden and a bi-lingual staff; near museums. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel At Gare du Nord reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Timhotel Gare Du Nord Hotel Paris
- Timhotel Gare Du Nord Paris