The location of this small hotel is stunning .... in the heart of Montmartre - quite a hill and some steps to climb from metro station but charming neighbourhood. Hotel very cramped - room small and bath towels even smaller!! The view from our 4th floor room was great and the air conditioning worked but luckily we only had two small bags for the room was minimal!! Didn't have breakfast in the hotel as the dining area was hot and overflowing ... also they charged 13 euros for breakfast each! Our room cost about £200 for the night - so no great bargain. Receptionist helpful but a few more personal touches might help.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel set in restored historic building with ironwork at the windows; sits in a chestnut tree square on the slopes of Montmartre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Fastbooking, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Timhotel Montmartre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Timhotel Montmartre Paris
- Timhotel Montmartre Hotel Paris
- Timhotel Paris