If you're looking for a hotel with a great location and good value which is a hard combination to find in Paris - then this hotel is for you. My wife and I were on a romantic weekend in Paris and while the hotel itself was not romantic the location and the lovely restaurants are very romantic. We took the advice of the trip adviser reviews and booked the 5th floor with its beautiful views of the city and Eiffel tower and we were not disappointed. The rooms are small yet clean and well laid out and in fairness most rooms in Paris are small. WIFI is really important for the modern traveler and the free WIFI was very fast and reliable. The breakfast was simple and basic but a very good choice at hand and it definitely kept us going for most of the day. The staff were very friendly and helpful which is not something you can always take for granted in Paris. We will definitely be staying here again at some point if not for the lovely restaurants within walking distance of the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel set in restored historic building with ironwork at the windows; sits in a chestnut tree square on the slopes of Montmartre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Fastbooking, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Timhotel Montmartre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Timhotel Montmartre Paris
- Timhotel Montmartre Hotel Paris
- Timhotel Paris