We liked how easy it was to get to this hotel from the Abbess station. We also liked how it didn't feel like an area filled with tourists, but if you walk up the hill to the Sacre Coure--there are plenty of tourist restaurants and shops. We enjoyed the courtyard and restaurant outside, though I felt comfortable because I had traveling companions with me. Late at night I probably wouldn't have felt safe walking around alone, but that's most places. Our first contact (via email) wasn't great--they told us to get off at the St. Georges stop which is at the bottom of a very large hill. After that the front desk was nothing but helpful. One gentleman was particularly helpful. We never ate at the hotel. Instead we'd go to the one of the many nearby bakeries for breakfast. Really happy we stayed here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel set in restored historic building with ironwork at the windows; sits in a chestnut tree square on the slopes of Montmartre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Timhotel Montmartre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Timhotel Montmartre Paris
- Timhotel Montmartre Hotel Paris
- Timhotel Paris