1,496 results
All reviewssplendid etoilearc de triompheair france buschief conciergeeiffel towerhead conciergecorner roomsuperior roomairport busdirectly across the streetthis wonderful hotelexcellent locationmetro stopwould highly recommend this hotelsmall balconyby paris standardsmini bar
Reviewed August 4, 2013

Just returned from a 3 night stay in Paris to celebrate our Anniversary. The room was superb (307) with magnificent views of the Arc de Triumph. The room was to a high standard and the staff were very helpful. Would certainly recommend this hotel and would definitely return in the future. Choice for breakfast was excellent. The restaurant was not open so we can't review their food, saying that we did know the restaurant would be closed prior to our booking. An extra thank you to the staff on reception for their helpfulness.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 2, 2013

Upgrade your room as the best ones are not big. Excellent location and we had a lovely view of the Arc from our balcony. Air con worked well on a very hot weekend 32 deg. go out for breakfast as 25 euros is too much. Staff were very helpful. Lifts were very small.

Room Tip: upgrade to a good room
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 31, 2013

I might have stumbled upon this hotel on tripadvisor actually. I knew I was going to stay in Paris for Bastille Day, and I later found out that the the military parade would be at champs elysees, so I decided to book a hotel near Arc de Triomphe. I booked the privileged room with a view of the Arc de Triomphe, and I was not disappointed. The room was spacious and clean, and seeing the glowing Arc de Triomphe right before going to bed was definitely a "privilege." The location was also very convenient. The metro entrance was right across the street, allowing me and my friends to travel to other tourist attractions, such as the Eiffel Tower and the Louvre in under 20 minutes. There were also many shops and cafes nearby. The last but not least, the staff was very warm and friendly. I would like to express my sincere gratitude towards Yassif and Benji for providing me with everything I could possibly ask for. I will definitely stay at the hotel again on my future trips to Paris.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 31, 2013

We recently stayed here for the second time. My husband and I are the type that like to try different hotels each time we visit a city. However, we had stayed at the Splendid Etoile 2 years ago and loved it. We couldn't think of a reason to stay anywhere else when it was time to come back to Paris. This time, we brought my parents and my sister-in-law and her 2 children. My parents had the best room - it was a corner room that had a direct view of the Arc de Triomphe. They loved it! My sister-in-law had one of the family configured room and it worked out great.

The service was unbelievable - the concierges went above and beyond for us at every turn.

The location is perfect - there is a metro stop literally in front of the hotel that is one of the major hubs so it is very easy to get about anywhere in Paris.

I cannot say enough good things about this hotel. I wish I could stay here more often!

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view of the Arc. If possible, ask for a corner room with a view of the Arc.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 30, 2013

We found this hotel by pure chance - it is absolutely fantastic with excellent location adjacent to Arc de Triomphe, wonderful rooms at decent rates, super friendly front staff...and what is quite important these days in Paris, this hotel is fully air conditioned. I know we will most definitely come back to this hotel if we get the opportunity to visit Paris again, and strongly recommend to friends for both holiday and business use. FYI there are a number of super cafes and bistros, wine shops and restaurants nearby... the only negative point if I must share to be fair is that that the hotel laundry here is very expensive. Never mind that though, here you'll find much much more than you would expect from a Paris hotel for sure and isn't that one of the most important things when travelling!?

Room Tip: If you are a family of 3 and the child is under 10 yo, I'd recommend room 103. It's clean, spacious and very comfortable.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family