I was a solo traveler and found this hotel very quaint and inviting. The hotel itself felt like a miniature with the rooms, elevators, hallways small but comfortable. The continental breakfast was good, I was glad not to have to pay for breakfast. The room I had overlooked the street and had a very Paris flavor. The neighborhood is very safe and warm, away from the beaten path of locals. I found a deal online and for the price I paid it was definitely worth the stay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This charming hotel combines history and modernity in an atmosphere of discretion and comfort. Our establishment offers peaceful and pleasant rooms, equipped with a minibar, satellite television and en-suite bathrooms. A sophisticated display of beige, cream and pastel blue colors, wrought-iron staircases, canopy beds, a decor worthy of the most beautiful thoughts ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets and Priceline so you can book your Sevres Saint Germain Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sevres Saint Germain Paris
- Hotel Sevres Saint Germain